- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Full Day: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Ice Water
- Swim Floats
- 4K TV
- Game Consoles
- Sanitary Facilities and Showers
- Air Conditioning
Fort Lauderdale and its surrounding area are known for their enchanting and scenic sights. With both natural and manmade portions, there are plenty of locales to gaze at as you pass through the city. Whether it’s a historical look into the beginnings of Fort Lauderdale, an extravagant piece of architecture, or simply nature, there is much to see on a Fort Lauderdale boat tour.
Most Scenic Boat Tours in Fort Lauderdale
If you are looking for a scenic boat tour near you, let Flamingo Yacht Charters be your guide. There are over 300 miles of waterways that snake their way through the city of Fort Lauderdale. Known as the Venice of America, these waterways shape the city’s culture. Whatever portion of the waterway you are on, there is undoubtedly something to see.
There’s no better way to witness a concentrated amount of luxury and wealth than with a Millionare’s Row sightseeing cruise. This Fort Lauderdale boat tour of homes takes you through a later portion of the New River. There you can find some of Florida’s most expensive homes lined up alongside the river’s edges.
While on your luxury yacht charter, you will come across an area of greenery along the banks of the New River. This one-mile-long private boat tour brings reprieve from the countless historic buildings that line the sides of the New River. The Riverwalk boat tour goes through one of the most important portions of the cityscape.
Your Nearest Guided Boat Tour
Flamingo Yacht Charters is your nearest guided boat tour provider in the area. While South Florida has no shortage of glitz and glam, there is also a large selection of history. Following the Riverwalk boat tour, you’ll catch a look at the most historic building in Fort Lauderdale.
- Stranahan House. While far from the most extravagant home found during the Fort Lauderdale river cruise, the Stranahan House contrasts heavily against the modern architecture of downtown Fort Lauderdale. The house is the oldest standing building in Broward County, a product of Frank Stranahan.
- Railroad Bridge. During your Ft Lauderdale boat tour, you’ll encounter a peculiar bridge along the riverwalk boat ride. Unlike the various other bridges carrying vehicles and pedestrians, this one is responsible for allowing trains to pass over the river.
- Riverside Hotel. The Riverside Hotel is one of the most influential buildings on the Las Olas landscape. The hotel opened its doors in late 1936. Started by two brothers from Chicago with roots in rural England, the Riverside Hotel has a distinctly Medditerrain flavor to its architecture. This building style would hold influence over the rest of Las Olas Boulevard’s development, which has always been described as distinctly European flavor.
- Port Everglades. Not long after the incorporation of Fort Lauderdale, plans were made to create a deep-water port to ship agricultural products to the rest of the country. After over a decade, the location was dredged and finally commenced operation in 1928.
More Than A Boat Tour Agency
Flamingo Yacht Charters aims to beat the service provided by any other sightseeing boat tour agencies. Our high service standards and intimate knowledge of the surrounding area bring an enriching experience to our customers. These tours are a great way to utilize yacht rentals for birthday parties and take in the sights and sounds of South Florida.
A Fort Lauderdale boat tour doesn’t limit you to just sightseeing as the scenery passes you by. Take advantage of a Las Olas River cruise & food tour to give your taste buds a chance to experience South Florida. Fort Lauderdale dinner cruises are a trendy attraction thanks to the area’s unique geography. An accompanying yacht tour can add elegance to any meal, whether with a family, friends, or a romantic dinner cruise for two. While you are free to bring your own food, there is great fun in sampling multiple locations along the water.
Any scenic boat tour is instantly enhanced underneath the soft glow of South Florida’s sunset. Our Fort Lauderdale sunset cruise will allow you to witness the city at its peak. Our captains know the perfect spots to capture an alluring sky over calm waters. The ambiance allotted by a sunset boat tour is perfect for those looking for a private yacht rental for weddings or with a private sailboat charter.
We are always happy to help with any questions that you may have. If there is anything you are uncertain about or perhaps have a special request, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll do our best to help.
About the Trip
Building upon fun for the whole family, Flamingo Yacht Charters offers a fully customizable experience. You’ll begin your Fort Lauderdale boat tour at the river’s end. Pressed against the edges of the river, you’ll find the waterfront homes of the locals. As we enter the city’s heart, you’ll be mesmerized by the parks, lively restaurants, and historical buildings. Heading further east, you’ll find the largest mansions South Florida has to offer. Multimillion-dollar homes lined with multimillion-dollar boats offer sights not found anywhere else.
At the mouth of the river, you’ll be met with options. Stay within the intercoastal or head outside Port Everglades for an exciting ocean adventure.
All of our trips come standard with plentiful snacks, water, towels, and other boating necessities. You’re welcome to bring your own food and drinks on board or take advantage of our concierge service. Simply provide us with a list of requested items before departure, and we’ll ensure everything is there and ready for your arrival.
Our Fairline offers the exclusive option for onboard meal preparation. Enjoy an enhanced picnic setting for lunch with cheeseburgers, hotdogs, or sandwiches. For dinner, taste the local cuisine with a drop-off at a waterfront restaurant.
Spend the Day Out
With a full-day trip, you and your guests will have ample time to experience what Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Go snorkeling on one of our plentiful reefs, party at the Fort Lauderdale sandbar, or bathe in the sun using our water floats. We can take the party wherever you’d like with our customizable Fort Lauderdale boat tours. End the day with an iconic sunset cruise, seeing all the city has to offer.