The city known for its stunning beaches, crystal-clear water, and year-round sunny weather holds a hidden gem. With over 300 miles of waterways to explore, everything you’d want to see can only be found by boat. The overall best way to explore the beauty of this city is with a Fort Lauderdale sunset cruise.
If you aren’t up for partying at the sandbar, a sunset tour can be the perfect way to unwind and relax. Watch the sky turn into a breathtaking painting of oranges, pinks, and purples for an unforgettable adventure. Whether you want a romantic outing or just to catch a great view of the sunset from the water, there is no better way to experience The Venice of America. As your nearest sunset cruise provider Flamingo Yacht Charters aims to create memories.
The Sunset Cruise Route
While there is no shortage of glitz and glam, there is also a large selection of history found in this city. Throughout the Fort Lauderdale boat tour, you’ll see mansions, mega yachts, but also catch a glimpse of the most historic buildings in the city.
- Stranahan House. Contrasting with the extravagant homes found on the river, the Stranahan House is the oldest standing building in Broward County.
- Railroad Bridge. Unique to the city, we’ll travel through our nearly hundred-year-old railroad bridge.
- Port Everglades. One of the largest ports in America, Port Everglades is the path that allows the city to be recognized as the “yachting capital of the world.”
- Millionaires Row. With a range from $20 million upwards of $70 million, the homes of the rich and famous found in Fort Lauderdale’s Millionaires Row each tell a story.
- Bahia Mar. This famous marina holds some of the largest yachts in the world. As the best sunset cruise in Fort Lauderdale, we’ll get you an up-close view for an unforgettable experience.
Sunset Cruise With Dinner
One of the most romantic yacht charter ideas is a sunset dinner cruise. While having a sunset cruise with dinner doesn’t have to be between just two people, the stunning backdrop is enough to set off romantic sparks. Feel free to bring any food or drinks on board and make use of our many amenities.
Champagne Sunset Cruise
Experience opulence with a private champagne sunset cruise. With a private excursion, you’re welcome to bring your own alcohol. Simply let us know ahead of time and we will provide the glassware.
Sail Through the Sunset
If you want a unique experience, utilize our Fort Lauderdale sailboat charters through the sunset. Sailboats carry a unique aesthetic that keeps people interested. The boats are prevalent throughout art pieces and other media due to their interesting visuals. A Fort Lauderdale sunset sail cruise combines the novel experience of being on a sailboat with the breathtaking views of the South Florida coastline.