A jewel of the United States east coast, Fort Lauderdale sits as a popular party hotspot. Only rivaled by Venice, the city is built on an impressive amount of waterways. Miles upon miles of canals cut through the city, providing perfectly secluded getaways and lively hangout spots.
With so much water found in the area, a yacht is almost as accessible as any regular car. Unlike a car, access to water-exclusive experiences allows for more leisure trips or active journeys. As such, South Florida is a popular destination for those looking for yachts for charter. A Fort Lauderdale boat cruise can be adapted to the exact vibe you seek. For many, it’s the first time they’ll ride a boat, so we want to make sure the experience is memorable.
One of the most special occasions to warrant a Fort Lauderdale Millionaire’s Row boat tour is a birthday. Yacht rentals for birthday parties are a great way to ensure that the experience will be remembered by not just the person of honor, but the whole crowd.
Fort Lauderdale Birthday Idea: Yacht Rental
There are plenty of Fort Lauderdale birthday ideas that will be sure to put a smile on anyone’s face, but a yacht birthday celebration has to be close to the top of the list. With our selection of different vessels and concierge services, we strive to deliver the best yacht birthday party possible. Let us know what you need and we’ll have the vessel stocked and ready to go the moment you step aboard.
The experience can be as exciting or relaxing as you want it to be. Rent a yacht for a birthday party and take it into the middle of one of the bustling sandbars and expand your party past just the yacht. Or, direct the yacht to the quieter parts of South Florida and take in the scenery as you have your own private birthday celebration on the water.
Other Party Ideas
Of course, who says that it needs to be someone’s birthday for you to be able to take a day and enjoy a trip on the water. There are plenty of other yacht charter ideas that can be done in both a birthday and non-birthday setting. Here are some ideas you can incorporate into your day whenever you take a private boat for a birthday party.
Other Party Yacht Ideas:
- Champagne Sunset Cruise in Fort Lauderdale. Take in the beautiful sunsets that light up both the sky and water. Complete the experience with champagne service.
- Fort Lauderdale Sandbar Party. Sandbars are natural meeting spots for any boaters that want to party, making them the perfect spot for anyone who wants to meet new friends.
- Haulover Sandbar Charters. A sandbar located closer to Miami that’s known to be even larger and rowdier than the one in Fort Lauderdale.
- Wedding Yacht Charter. Celebrate your honeymoon with a beautiful day on the water.
- Fort Lauderdale Dinner Cruises. There are no shortages of restaurants located right on the water that you can sail up to. Additionally, you can bring your own food or have us get it right before it’s time to depart. We also offer a special service of preparing a custom meal for you right on board.
- Private Sailboat Charter. Experience the day on a sailboat and learn what it takes to operate one.
- Fort Lauderdale Snorkeling Trips. Fort Lauderdale is lucky enough to be situated at the edge of one of the largest reefs in the world. For anyone even moderately interested in snorkeling, there is a whole new world to experience just off the coast.
If you are looking for yacht rentals for birthdays, there are few better choices than Flamingo Yacht Charters. We strive for excellence in our service and will make sure that you or your loved one’s special day will be remembered forever. If you have any questions about a birthday yacht charter or any other charter, please do not hesitate to contact us.